CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Up North

Well I really need to keep up on this and start posting at least a couple times a week!!
Well if you didn't know Calvin and I had to go up north to Michigan for a weekend in January. His Great Grandmother Coddington had passed away on New Years Eve:(
Which was really hard for everyone and Calvin that is his Birthday. Well she was an amazing lady and had a very long life 101 years old. That is someting amazing!! Wish we all could have a long life like that!! Well we all miss her and think about her everyday.
So while we were home for the weekend we went and saw as much family that we could. We got alot in, in the short time that we were there! We were at Grandma and Grandpa Coddington's the whole day on Friday. After the funeral we went sleding with the kids Sean, Anna, and Owen. We also got Brook and Uncle Mike out there with us. We had such a good time I felt like a kid again.




Then on Saturday we were able to get the whole crew together for dinner at the Irish Pub on Lee road. Which I have to say was really good! We had most of the Coddington's, my mom and Aunt Leslie and the girls and that was nice to see everyone! Then we ended up at the Damn Site Inn with everyone. Back at the old hangout again, dancing with the moms and Uncle Mark. (Good Times).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics...sounds like Grandma Coddington lived a good life...where is that sledding hill at??? My boy's would love that! Brings back memories of when I was a little girl...hope all is well...i'm thinking of getting my hair cut off this weekend...got any cute idea's for me??? I have a few in mind...just gotta convince my brother in law to watch Carson for me so that I can go do that...and it also depends on the weather too...we are to get another wintery mix this weekend...fun fun...talk to you soon. Miss you...luv ya...hugs...
Jenn~

Jan said...

About time you updated. Nice pictures.

Brianna said...

Oh my goodness, just now I realized you updated. I will be checking more often now since you will be updating more ;). Sorry about Calvin's grandma. Glad you guys were able to make it up there to be with family.

Brianna said...

Hey you want to take a $19 flight and come up here and cut my hair? I'm sick of it, but haven't had anyone but you or Jenn cut my hair!!! That means I haven't cut my hair since I was down there forever ago!