CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Home Improvements

Well we had some company the last month if you don't know already. The Coddington's (Jon, Darlene, G-ma, & G-pa) were here and then my Dad, Brianna, and Tyler were here. Well while the Coddington's where here they were such a wonderful help to us! They brought down some things that I had purchased while I was home in January. My Goose!! I absolutely love my Goose she is to cute!















They also brought down this antique sewing machine that Jon and Darlene refinished for me! I'm so turning into my Mom!

















One other thing that they did was put cabinets up in our laundry room!! I was so happy to get this done. We went out to Home (rep-off) Depot and Lowes looking for cabinets. We found some real nice ones at Lowes. Good quality and not to expensive! So the next day I went to work and came home to find my cabinets were already up!!! Jon and Grandpa worked all morning and afternoon on putting them up. I was so excited!! It makes such a difference and I can hide stuff now!






















Thanks so much for all the home improvements, and we enjoyed the time we had with you!!

Jess and Calvin

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Very nice! Love those cabinets!

Jan said...

Well you finally are updating your blog!!! Everything looks so nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow Jess looks awesome...love the sewing machine!!! And your goose is sooo adorable!!! Isn't it funny the older we get the more we are like our mothers! lol:) I miss you so much...Had a fun time with your mom on Sat. Hope you like her new doo I gave her!!! And I hope she likes it too...I think she liked it...haha;)
It's getting cooler out tonight, tomorrow it's supose to be cold and rainy...I have to take Peyton for his first tooth filling in the morning...yesterday he took a gouage out of his knee...he totally freaked out about it...but after your mom came he got brave and tried to act all tough guy...he even had your mom check it out to make sure we wern't lyin to him I guess...I was busy doing your mom's hair and couldn't look at it again( I only looked at it about 50 times before she got there)...lol:) He's ok today...so that's good.
Well I'll talk to you soon...keep in touch.
Love and miss ya,
Jenn~

Anonymous said...

check out my blog I added some new pics...Miss you...Love ya...Jenn~