CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dad, Sisters and Kids Visit

So we had a good time when my Dad, Meagan and Brianna with the kids came about a month ago. Dad and Meg wanted to go diving to get some lobster so we went out on day and only got one:( Man this lobster put up one fight my Dad had his arm up to his elbow in a hole to get this sucker and we finally got it. We almost ran out of air getting him! The lobster wasn't anything like the ones I got in the past. I think we have to go out at night to get the monster lobsters. But we had a good time!

The kids were as cute as could be!!! Tyler just keeps getting bigger and bigger and Kalen is beautiful and so smiley! So I have oodles of pictures so I'll do a slide show, I also have a few movies!




1 comment:

Brianna said...

Cute pictures! That was a fun visit!