CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Hair.....

Well I went to the Redken Academy on Sunday and Monday in Orlando. It was a 2 day hands-on classes I had so much fun but wow learning makes you so tired! Well I was so excited because my two favorite Redken Artists (Shannon King and Omar Spina) were there teaching classes. We had 4 classes Business, Styling, Cutting, and Color. Well I just love Shannon he is my favorite hairstylist I always try to go and see him if he is in town. So the best part about the whole thing was that I got my hair cut by Shannon it was awesome!!!!!!! The one thing that made me mad was that my camera was out of battery, so I didn't get that many pictures :(






4 comments:

Brook said...

Jess I love the hair style. I am excited that you got to go and do that. Enjoy your new spunk! Looks great!xxoo

Brianna said...

Very very cool! LOVE the hair! You'll have to scrapbook that!

Jan said...

LOL Bri saying you have to scrap that.........looks really good Jess.

Anonymous said...

Very cool Jess! I love it!!! Looks cute on ya! Bet you love it shorter being in Fl...Glad you enjoyed the class...Maybe one of these years I'll make it down there!!! I wanna come visit my cuz down there also sometime...I know your not far from her...