CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Crazy Week!

Well Calvin, Boomer and I had one crazy week. We didn't stop! Well it all started with my Dad, Brianna and Tyler coming into town last Saturday night. Meagan came on Sunday. It was so nice to have them here. We went out on the boat Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (a little boated out). We went snorkeling out in the ocean, it was Tyler's first time out in the ocean. We put him in a raft and he swam in the water. It was great snorkeling out there you could see right to the bottom, that rarely happens out there off of the inlet. We also went out on Monday too, but just Meagan came out that day. We were looking for our spots to go get the lobsters.

So every night Calvin, Boomer and I went over to Grandma's for the night or day to spend all the time we could with my family. Boomer got along great with Tyler, they were good buddies! So on Tuesday night we all went out on the boat to get lobsters. So Calvin was the captain, Dad and I were the divers, and Bri and Meagan were snorkeling on top following us. We went out about 10pm and dived till about 12am. It is a little scary getting in the pitch black ocean, but once you start finding the lobsters and catching them you forget about what your doing for a little while! I GOT A 6.5LB LOBSTER!!! Isn't that crazy, this thing was a monster. We ate it for dinner on Thursday with steak. It was bigger then the one I got last year. So we only got 2 again this year. We went out on Wednesday but didn't find anything, but that was fine with the monster that I got. Well I put a little slide show together of Tyler and then my lobster, so check it out. Talk to you soon
Jess:)

3 comments:

Mark Coddington said...

Hi Everybody'
Nice Lobster,I'm Jealous, Sound like you had great week. Like usual life is crazy FD,what did you expect. I went to Bay City Mi. to the summer fire chiefs conference last week.It was one of best I've been too. I bought a 200 pd. pig at the 4H auction at Fowlerville Fair, It's home in the frezzer now. Be careful n drive safe.Talk to you soon! You may get something like this twice.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, congrats again this year on the bigest lobster...wow. I'm at my folk's house now for the week...Having a nice time on vacation. My dad took the boy's fishing tonight. Peyton caught 9 fish, Kyler caught 4, and I think Papa caught 6. They are having fun. Last night I speed walked with my dad. He's into the speed walking now, doing well, he walks a mile and a half in less then 30 minutes now. He was surprised that I could keep up with him...ha...and would you believe it we walked in the dark, and I walked in my pjs! hahaha...it was funny.:) Was a busy week last week at my aunts...but we got to visit a lot of family and I had a good time. As i'm sure your having with yours. I'll have to give ya a call after I get home and back in the swing of normalness haha...I have Uno wiht me here at my parents house. She was depresed the first week I was gone so Ryan brought her back to my mother in laws camper where we had Kylers b-day party at for me to bring here with me. Shes happy now. Carson is learning new stuff every day and week...he's so cute. I can't wait for you to see him again. Well I should get off of here. I just thought i'd check mail and log on here to say hi. Using dad's laptop for his work so it's kind of fun...messing around on....ha. I will have to add photos after I get home and can download them to my computer from my vacation. I got some really cute pics. Talk to you soon, miss you and love ya.
Jenn:)

Brianna said...

We had a fun week with you! Still can't believe that you held on to that monster lobster. Or that we went diving in the middle of the night. I've been watching shark week and I think we were crazy!!! We miss you already!