CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

What's New??

Well I still have stupid dial-up internet:( I have tried my direcTV but they want like $300 to just start up! That is crazy, now I'm waiting to here back from comcast to see if we can get cable out were we are. Nuts huh! I'm babysitting right now so I'm using there internet and it is nice and fast. I wish that I could but up some pictures on my blog but my internet is to slow.

So what is everyone doing for the holidays? I'm trying to get Mom and Meagan down here for Christmas, I really haop they can make it! We will probably go to Grandma's for Thanksgiving. I would love to got to Alabama for the weekend but work is nuts! You wouldn't belive what one lady said to me today. She asked me why we are closed the day after Christmas and I said "Well we like to spend time with our families also!" What nerve just cause I'm in a service industry doesn't me that I have to serve you all the time (selfesh).

Calvin thru a party tonight and I'm going to attend after I get done making money. Hopefully eveyone will still be there! Well I'll let you know what is going on soon, hopefully faster internet!!!! You forget about the nice things when you have them, and then you lose them and it's not fair! Oh yeah and a Alarm system. Life is Crazy. Talk to you soon Jessica:)

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I finally updated my blog too! I put a picture of the ultrasound up, so go check it out! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

ok seems i'm the only one that hasn't updated my blog...going to really try to make work of doing that tomorrow...sorry about the crapy dialup...I remember those days! Don't ever wish to go back to them either...sorry:(:(
Well I hope the house is still standing if he's throwing a party and your not there!!! Yikes...I might be a little bit scared to go home for fear of what you maybe walking into...hahaha:) Just kidding...
Been raining here tonight...very cold out...Ryan's going golfing tomorrow so i'll be home all alone for the day and night...(except for the kids and our killer dog:):)
Well off to work on scrapbook now...hugs and talk to you soon...I miss ya so much...:)

Anonymous said...

Ok I have updated my blog...go check it out when you have time...I'll be adding more soon...hope all is well...thought of you tonight...we saw a little female boxer (fawn with white socs)...she was sooooo cute! I think Ryan's getting the itch to get a boxer...but he said we should wait till Uno passes then we can get one...so we shall see if he can wait that long...ha...Talk to you soon...
Love,
Jenn

Brianna said...

Do you have internet now???? I hope so!!