CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Boomer's Spot!

So now that I have the internet I'll be able to update a lot more. Tomorrow I will take some pictures of the house so everyone can see how we are doing decorating. We are having fun but it is hard to do when you want everything perfect. Well I'll have mom here for Christmas and she can help me a little bit. Yeah my Mom and Meagan are coming for Christmas, I'm so excited Meagan will be here for two weeks. We are looking forward to New Years Eve (Calvin's birthday) we are going to have a blast.

So I got some cute pictures of my kid Boomer. Boomer has this room in our house that he just loves. If you can't find him he's there hanging out in his room. We call it Boomer's bedroom, ever since we moved into the house he has claimed this room.

Look how cute he is. This is our guest room and Boomer is always sleeping in there. I think that is is funny how he cuddles with the pillows.









Well when someone goes in there to sleep on his bed he let's them know that is his bed. For instance take Berto for example. We had a party and Berto was going to bed and Boomer well take a look at the pictures and it says it all.








Pretty funny huh. Big Bert getting kisses from Boomer how cute.

Well I'll update some more in a few days. Talk to you soon. Jess:)

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Cute, I like the bedspread. Cute colors. Awww Boomer and Berto are so cute together.

mmklootie said...

So when we sleep there will he be all over us? lol The pictures are so funny. And I am sure your talking about mom helping you decorate because we all know mom is the best. And I made jello shots so I can get some experance for jello shots on news year eve. I made the a little strong but they were GOOD!

Jan said...

I don't think so!! No dogs in my bed! Is he going to be clawing at my door all night??

Darlene and Jon said...

Yes I know he is so cute and He slept with me when I spent the night. Kicked Grandma Boyd out of bed. I heard him snore then when I woke up he had his head on the other pillow.

Anonymous said...

OMG jess that is soo funny about Boomer...and Darleens comment just cracked me up!:) I love it...I can't wait to see more photos of your new place! How excitting...and that's cool your mom and sis are going to be there with you over Christmas...Glad things are going well...not sure if we will make it down this year now...the farm didn't do as well as hoped for...so money might be a little tight this year...but hopefully next year!:)
I miss you soo much! Take care and i'll try to update my blog soon...been really busy the past couple weeks...Take care...Love you...