CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pictures of the House

Well ok I took some pictures of the house tonight. I will take some more later on it's a little dirty in some spots. So I hope you enjoy. Oh yeah the chandelier above the table we just put up on Monday. We also put up a ceiling fan in the living room. That was fun doing that, it was Calvin's first time doing that kinda stuff. It is neat adding to the house. I can't wait to add more stuff!
This is the guest bedroom, we just bought a new bed for the room and we are saving up for the remaining pieces of the set!


This is the guest bath. Calvin decorated this room, he picked out the towels and all the other things that went in the bathroom. He did a good job huh.


This is the little dining room that we have. We got this new table when we got the bed. I love this table! We really liked the way that this table is, it is a pub table. It is higher and has stools. We got 6 stools to go with it so we put 2 at the bar. Oh yeah and also if you can see the rug we got that at Kohls. I will add more pictures next week.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Jess...so neat! You decorate kind of like my cousin Jeanette...that lives in FL also...beachy themes...very cool! Love the bed, and table...looks very nice...You need an orr or something huge like that to hang in your dinning room...that would be sooo cool!!! Look at yard sales! My brother in law hung one in their house and it looks sweet!
Love the house can't wait to see it in person...
Jenn~

Mark Coddington said...

Hi Jess...Calvin...House is looking great!!Will keep you busy forever...taking some time tonite to catch up on your blogs...getting cold up here now, had great fall...HAPPY TURKEY DAY!! Talk to ya soon...
Mark

Jan said...

Looking really neat, can't wait to see it in person. Absolutely love the table! And I see you got the wreath.

Brianna said...

Lookin' good!! You should come to my house and decorate!! I like that table and the chandeler is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I updated my blog...check it out...Miss you, have a Happy Turkey day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess...yeah my parents and sibilings are coming for Thanksgiving this year. Yeah I get to enjoy all the yummy food I couldn't have last year due to my diabetes! Mom's making homeade pies...about every kind this year! YUMM!!! And her, my sis and I are going Christmas shopping the day after this year! Last year I was on bed rest due to the spotting so I couldn't do it...so I'm excitted!
Glad you liked the pics I sent...I guess I should of uploaded them to my blog...oh well...take care and have a happy Turkey day...are Calvin's parents coming? Or will you guy's be alone this year? Talk to you soon...I miss you so much...miss our girl nights out for a drink and dinner!:) We'll have to go out next time you come home if it can be worked out. Love ya~ Hugs~

Anonymous said...

How was your thanksgiving? Ours was nice. went shopping the day after with my sister and mom. I got most of my shopping all done. That's a good feeling. We are looking into getting Honda Oydessy mini van. Our lease is about up on our Suv and since I had the accident in it we want to trade it in. we might buy our next tough. Carson has his first bottom middle tooth in. He's so cute...He holds himself up to just about everything now and sometimes will let go and just be standing there, but usually falls right now...won't be long and he will be walking! Well take care and talk to you soon...Miss you much...Jenn~

Brianna said...

I like your new setup! Nice picture of you and Calvin!

Anonymous said...

nice new layout...I'm having issues posting photos on mine...I can't ever get the captions set right to match up with each photo that I post...so this last time I just gave up on the captions...guess i'm not as smart with computers as I thought I was...:(:(
Hard to believe Christmas is 26 days away! YIKES...I need to get to shopping! And Wrapping!...then I got to find the right hiding spots!