CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just Around The Corner!!


Well we all know that Christmas is just around the corner! Has anyone started to decorate their house? Well Calvin and I have already put the tree up and put lights on the house. Which was a lot of fun being the first time hanging lights outside and having the tree in a nice house! We put up everything on Wednesday right before Thanksgiving.














Sounds like we all have started our shopping, is anyone done with all of their shopping? Usually I'm done by now but I have a few more things to get. You may have heard that Boomer decided to get into some of the gifts and make his mark on a couple of them, I wasn't to happy. Well I have started to count down for my Mom and Meagan, I'm so excited to finally get her down here! Just like Bri I will need some advise on where to put things in the house. Some times you need a mothers touch!

We will be doing Christmas dinner at my house, the first time hosting a holiday! We will have a blast and I'm going to tempt to make Christmas cookies this year! Hope they turn out good. Well Boomer is getting real good at taking pictures by the tree every year. He just sits there like a good boy.


















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Jess...well not soo cool that what Boomer did, but you know x marks the spot...haha...anyway the house looks so cute...Ryan said that since we are buying this van that maybe we can try and swing it this next March to try and come down for a visit...we would most likely drive and just bring Kyler and Peyton, maybe Uno...Carson would stay at my mom's if it would work out to come...we will let you know closser to March 08! I put up our tree also on the Wed before Thanksgiving...Ryan and I have a system...I do the inside and he does the lights outside! Which i'm thankful for because it was too fricken cold to put them outside this year the day before Thanksgiving...it's been in the 20's and 30's...yikes...
Well I'll try to take some more recent photos of the kido's by the tree and get them posted on here...Talk to you soon...
Jenn~

Brianna said...

Looks so nice! We have our tree up, but not the lights on the house. We are hoping to do that this weekend. It's so fun decorating your own house...isn't it? I love your star topper!! And your berry garland..very nice! We both definately inherited mom's taste hehe! Wish I could see you for Christmas :( You will have fun with mom and meg! I know what I'm getting you for christmas....I still gotta get it though and send it to you.

Darlene and Jon said...

What a wonderful tree. Loved the lights on the house. Great work. It looks so nice. Boomer is such a good boy sitting so pretty. Dad and I loved the E-mail card. We laughed so hard!! We bought are christmas tree today before the storm. It is comming so fast. But we are working at getting ready. Wont be long before you have company again. How wonderful for all of you to spend the holiday together. I am so happy for you. We miss you both and Boomer. Tell him I will send him some treats. XXOO

Jan said...

Can't wait to come and see some Christmas decorations. My house is bare. So will get in the holiday mood once I land in West Palm! Deck the halls, palm trees, whatever!

Anonymous said...

MY blog is all goofed up and I'm tired of trying to fix it!!! I NEED HELP!!!
I just need to pull myself away for awhile then come back to it...i'll figure it out...
Jenn~