CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Boomer's Birthday!!

Well Boomer had a birthday on Thursday Dec. 6th. He is now 4 years old. I cant believe that he is already 4, I remember when he was just a cute little pup!!

So we had a little Birthday night for him like we always do. He got some treats and a toy. He knew where his presents were hiding in the closet, cause he would go to the closet and start whining. That got a little annoying, and now he's doing it with the Christmas gifts. What a baby.


So like the mom that I am I took some pictures of him with his presents and with his new toy. I can't believe how good he does taking pictures. I guess he is just use to it by now (Calvin thinks I'm crazy).




















How cute is he! He liked his toy, Clavin and him already ripped it up, I came home tonight and there is stuffing all over the house!!

Well we are going to Islands of Adventure with Calvins work tomorrow! That will be lots of fun, we always look forward to that FREE trip to the parks. Well got to go and sleep.


Jess:)


7 comments:

Brianna said...

Woof! Happy Birthday Boomer! Love, Coco and Bailey

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten that Boomer's b-day is on our wed ann...It's been 10 years now for us...WOW! We made the kids sit down and watch our wedding...Peyton kept saying well when are you going to KISS...haha...guess he just thinks' that's all that happens at a wedding.:) Too funny...anyway Happy B-day Boomer! Uno say's woof woof to you, woof woof to you, woof woof, woof woof, woof woof to you!:):)

Anonymous said...

Hey I updated my blog, check it out when you got a few...Love ya,
Jenn~(ps...you'll be getting a pic of the fam by the tree in your card!)

Jan said...

Yeh, I agree with Calvin, you are a little nutso!

Darlene and Jon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOMER !!!!!We talk about you all the time. I remember those days when you were so small, my slippers are proof. XXOO

Anonymous said...

OMG i'm gonna VENT here...hope you don't mind...lol:) I've been on my cell for like an hour with VONAGE about my voicemail...well one day all of a sudden we weren't getting our answering machine messages..apperantly someone tried to set up Voicemail for us and we don't or have never used voicemail on our home phone before...so we didn't have a password to access them...well I finally after explaining the whole thing to this lady I can hardly understand...figured out how to listen to them from the phone...well now they are coming in by email but I have no way of opening them up the computer isn't allowing me too...so now I"m waiting for this lady from Vonage to call me back tonight anywhere between a half hour to 1 hour she says...and she will have figured out what the problem is and will have an answer to fix it...we shall see...I can't even acess my online account it's all messed up!!! Gosh I just love technology! Anyway...so that's what's going on here...just had to vent...guess I could of just posted a new post on my blog to Vent but I didn't think of that till now so your stuck with my VENTING on yours...sorry...I'll try not to let it become a problem of reacurring acts...lol...Love you miss you...talk to you soon...
Jenn~

Jan said...

Jenn you crack me up