CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beach with Tyler and Izzie

So the other thing that we did while Tyler and Bri where in town was going to the beach. We went with our friends Robert and Katie. They have 2 children Izzie who is about 18 months and Aj who is about 3 months, they are really cute kids and a very nice family. I wanted Tyler to meet Izzie and let him have some kid time. He had a lot of fun at the beach with Izzie. After the beach we went back to there house so Tyler could play a little more with Izzie. Kaite made us a wonderful dinner which we all enjoyed.




3 comments:

Brianna said...

That was such a fun day, that beach was great for kids and a prego lady! Oh and Katie's dinner...YUM!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun time...that water looks inviting! I could so use a vacation Right about NOW...Put up some new photos on my blog check them out when you got time. Been busy doing yard work here. My allergies are killing me this season. Heard the Pollen is really high this year...joy...lucky me...well i'm watching an old episode of Jon & Kate plus 8 then heading to bed I think...been a long day. Love & Miss you.
Jenn~

Anonymous said...

you'll never guess who I ran into today...IN HELL...drea from just cuts...omg...she's cutting hair now...wowzers!