CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Visting Tyler & Kalen




I went to Alabama in May to lend a hand to Bri and Mike after they had Kalen. I had so much fun with everyone! Tyler is just a great kid I love spending all the time I can with him, and Kalen is just a little angle! I had fun shopping for a little niece we went on a few shopping sprees! Tyler actually liked shopping for his little sister with me!

Bri and Mike got Tyler a little pool which he loved, it also help the time pass when he was bored.

I had a great time and can't wait to go back and visit!!

My pictures are when Kalen was 2 weeks old she is a lot bigger now!!





Here's a video of Tyler in the pool So Cute!!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Cute video! We loved having you here! Tyler wants to watch the video again, and again.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute...glad I got to see her at the Taylor wedding.