CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Little Late


Well I've been a little lazy lately and not updating my blog.... But I'm doing it know, so I put together a collage of Boomer from Christmas. He is so cute we got him the new bed and toys. He loves his bed we've never seen him lay in his bed as much as he does now. He likes to mess it all up he's weird! Brook got him the Michigan jersey he looks so cute in it true Michigan fan!!!

It has been real cold here lately the past couple of nights it has been in the low 30's. Freezing for real!!!! Calvin has been a big baby with the cold, I think that he forgets that he used to live in Michigan. He's turning the heat to 76 a little crazy. I just go up behind him when he's not looking and turn it down!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Very cute! Yeah Calvin has been gone too long. Mike isn't quite there yet, I give him another year!

Anonymous said...

Good lord it's been 13 degrees here, and colder with the wind chill! Tell him he needs to come back to MI so he can see how nice he has it! lol...Love the pics of Boomer minus the icky shirt he's wearing! lol...What till Brooke sees me! haha;) Thanks for posting, it's great to see new photos! I need to get some up on my page as well...Take care and miss you much!

mmklootie said...

Awww Boomer. Aunt Meagan Loves you.