CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hockey Game!

So when my Dad was in town we were going to a hockey game with him. I told my first client this that day and he said that he was suppose to go but his son was sick so they couldn't go. So he had four tickets and asked if I wanted them, they were 1st ROW!!!!! So I said sure I would love them, so to my surprise he brought me the tickets a hour later!!! UMG I was so excited, Calvin didn't believe me until we went down to the folding chairs at the boards. SO MUCH FUN! We took Grandma with us and she had a blast! Dad got me a Panthers sweatshirt, Calvin got a t-shirt, and I got a FREE t-shirt. The best part is the WON! Oh yeah they were $285 tickets



1 comment:

Brianna said...

Looks like so much fun! We will have to try to get to a Havoc game when you guys are here!