CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Visit with Grandparents!

Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Annie can to Florida a few weeks ago so I went to see them. They went over to Bobby and Carol Hathaway's house in Clearwater. I decide to drive on over it was only a 3 1/2 hour drive wasn't that bad just turned up the Ipod and I was good! So Bobby and Carol took real good care of me and I felt like I was at home at their place! They got a new puppy named Newman and oh my goodness he is one of the cutest pup I've seen (of course Boomer is cuter)! Makes me want to get another! It was real nice to see everyone, and can't wait to go drop back in on good OLD Bobby!!!

Thanks Again Bobby and Carol!


3 comments:

Brianna said...

That dog is adorable! Glad you had a fun visit!

Anonymous said...

Cute pup! Also I like your top your wearing! Looks cute on you! Your looking more and more like Bri the older you get! And I mean that in a good way!!!! It was good to see Mike, Bri and the kids when they were in town. Had fun Scrapbooking with your mom and Bri. Brook came for a little while too. It was fun. How's things going in Fl? Take care miss you much!

Jan said...

Cute pictures. You all look so tan! I am jealous!