CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Here Fishy, Fishy!

Well Calvin and the guys were in a fishing tournament today. They did very well they caught 25 little dolphin. We have 5 bags of fish in the freezer but we only get one, which is about 10lbs of meat!!! Yummy! Calvin and I are going out tomorrow also with a friend from work and his girlfriend. We will not be fishing in the tournament, but we follow Berto and the others. We hope to get a big one! I will post some pictures tomorrow night and show you the adventure.

Also after the guys got back in the marina was having there own tournament and dinner. So we got to eat free dinner, and guess what we had LOBSTER flown in from Maine. It was awesome we could eat all we wanted. I had 2 lobsters sooooo good! Well I have to get to bed we have too be up by 4:30am. Talk to you later
Love Jess :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you all had fun...and will have more fun tomorrow...i'm not a fan of lobster so you can eat all you want! I'm actually not too big of a fish fan, but I do like cod and pearch...catfish to me taste like chicken...just to name a few...
we got our deck stained today...tomorrow Ryan has to put a second coat of the floor, then hopefully monday we can get the deck funiture back on it. I'll have to take a pic of it after it's completed and post it on my page...Pey and Car have some upper respitory problems right now and are on some meds for it, starting to clear up some, so hopefully they feel better by this next week.
Not much else going on here...glad your having a nice fun weekend...Enjoy tomorrow...School's out here so now I'll be busy with all three boys...:) Lord Help me! I don't know what Bri complains about with just one boy...I have THREE! I'd take her one over my three anyday...don't get me wrong I love my boy's...really really I do its just some days...whew...they wear me out...:) Talk to you soon.
Jenn:)

Jan said...

Sounds fun. Wish I could be out on the water. And would love to take one of those bags of fish off your hands.

Brianna said...

Yummm...sounds good! Hope you had a fun day today. I could go for some blackened mahi mahi right now...mmmmm.