CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2007

House Hunting

So Calvin and I got pre-approved to get a house (if you didn't here already)! We are so excited, it will be a fun next couple of months. We are hoping to get a house in Stuart, Palm City or Port Saint Lucie area. We are going to start looking pretty soon here, maybe go to a few open houses on Sundays if we aren't on the boat.
Well mini lobster season is coming up at the end of July. My dad, Bri, Tyler, and Meagan are going to be down. So that will be so much fun! We love when family comes and visit us down here, we start to get a little lonely. So when we get our house we will need lots of help. Mom I could use your help decorating my house (I'll hire you as my interior designer)! Well I'll write in a couple of days and let you all know what is going on.

Jess:)

6 comments:

Brianna said...

Sounds like fun, looks like we will be house hunting together. We got preapproved too!

Brook said...

Jess I am so excited for you. Hopefully you guys will have something when I come down in a few months.
Love ya!

Brianna said...

Hey, you need to comment on Jenn's blog. You talked her into doing one and haven't even commented on it!!! Show some love;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I heard from your mom, how excitting! I hope you find the house you both love. It's fun having your own place to do what you want...I'm really happy things are going so well for you guys. I just wish you lived closer I miss my best friend!:( So sorry to hear boomers not feelin so well. Give him our love! Maybe you should consider getting pet insurance for boomer! I hope he gets better soon. Poor doggie...:(

Anonymous said...

Hey tell Brook to add me to her list...jb_stylist@hotmail.com I noticed she's on your blog. I'll talk to you soon miss you...

Anonymous said...

hey how do i add brook to contibrute? I'm not sure how to do that...I need some help here...thanks...talk to ya soon...