CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wish Me Luck!


Well Mini Lobster season is on it's way July 25 & 26. So my Dad, Brianna, Tyler, and Meagan are coming down. You don't even know how excited I am to see them. I can't wait to see Tyler and see how much he has grown in the past 2 months, watching him swim and also taking him to the beach! I think he will love the beach. So they get here and that Saturday night before lobster season opens. A whole week to see them, that is great. So mini lobster season opens at 12:00am on Tuesday night so that means we go diving at midnight for lobsters. That is the best time I got my biggest and only one last year at that time. It was huge but man did it taste good, I tried to eat all of it but I couldn't! I'm hoping to get another one this size or even bigger, small ones will do. The lobsters down here in Florida are so good! Then on Wed. and Thurs. you go out all day trying to get lobsters. I was able to take off Wed so that was good then I can dive with Dad more. So I'll let you know in the next couple of weeks on what we caught.
Jess:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Jess!:) Did u hear about that young man missing on a cruise ship that was ported at Purtur Rico? Well it's the same ship my cousin and her husband were on, they just got home the other day! Kind of scary! Anyway...good luck Lobster diving...whatever you call it...:)

Anonymous said...

Oops...typo that's Puerto Rico not...Purtur...it's getting too late for me to type I guess...maybe I should hit the sac...

Brianna said...

We are getting excited too!!! I think you need to catch me and Tyler a big lobster like that one. Tyler has never tried lobster before.
Oh and about the scrapbook, that it Tyler's hospital scrapbook and you weren't there. :( Don't worry, I have been planning a couple of Aunt Jess pages for his big book.
-Bri