CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Learning to Swim!

So when I was in Alabama I went on the boat with my G-Pa, Aunt Bri, Uncle Mike, Cousin Tyler, Mom and Dad. I really like being on the boat.
But there is one problem I'm not a good swimmer! Yes that is crazy but I can't I sink. See........

Then I wasn't to happy with my Dad after the fact!


So before I went out on the boat for Memorial Day Mom and Dad decided to get me a little life-jacket. So I could learn a little bit how to swim, but I still was scared when I couldn't touch the bottom. Well at least if something would happen to me I won't sink. But you got to say I look like a stud!!!!!
Bark at you later:)

Boomer


2 comments:

Brianna said...

Cute, I like the photos of you on the boat. Oh yeah...and I like your suit. Where did you get that? Hehe
I can't belive you bought Boomer a life jacket. Well I guess for as often as you guys go on the boat it's worth it.

Brianna said...

Hey tell Jenn I can't comment unless I'm an approved reader. She asked me some questions but I can't answer her back. I don't even have her email.