CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What We Caught!

OK well I told you that I would write on Sunday but after waking up at 4:30am and being in the sun all day long I was tired. Yes I could have done it yesterday but I decided to just sit on the couch after work and watch General Hospital. So know I'm getting around to it.
Sunday on the boat was so cool. We didn't catch that much, really only 3. But the day before Calvin and the guys did really well, so it was fine that we didn't get much. But it did get boring we need to go out with Berto he knows all the good spots. Berto went out with some other friends and they did really well. They got about 40 little chicken dolphin! The best thing about that is they all said that sense that got that much Calvin and I could keep all the fish from the day before! That was awesome because that means we have 5 big bags now instead of 1. So I'm trying to talk Calvin into taking me out again for my birthday, cause I got the day off and the best thing about that is I get paid also. Sense I won that promotion at work. So we will see if he can get a boat from the marina for the weekend.

OK will here are the pictures that I took on the boat. Oh yeah we were out about 25miles and as you can see in the pictures the water was calm only 1-2' seas. That was nice.

Calvin reeling in a fish but then it got loose!


Then his friend Abe got a good size Dolphin!And then here is me with my little chicken dolphin. This little guy put up a fight! It is neat how different it is catching fish in the ocean than in the lakes up north!



Love Jess:)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

So cool! That's a big one Calvin's friend has. Nice pictures, looks like you had fun.

Darlene and Jon said...

This is what we "up North Folk's" look foward to doing! Can't wait until we come see you again. Still remember the sea turtle we saw whwn Calvin took us out.